At DLF Pickseed Canada we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide you with information that you have requested from us. Our privacy notice tells you what data we may collect from you, how we collect it, how we protect it, how we may share it, how you can access and change it, and how you can limit our sharing of it. Our privacy notice also explains certain legal rights that you have with respect to your personal data.
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information to serve a legitimate and reasonable purpose, including:
▪ Information you provide directly to us;
▪ Information we collect about your use of our Services; and
▪ Information we obtain from third-party sources.
Use and Sharing of Information
We use the information we collect (and may combine it with other information about you) to, among other things:
▪ Provide the Services you request;
▪ Understand the way you use the Services so that we can improve your experience; and
▪ Provide customized content regarding products and services.
We also use the information we collect in ways described to you at the point of collection, or otherwise with your consent. We may share your information with:
▪ Affiliates—the DLF family of companies.
▪ Business partners—trusted companies that may provide information about products and services you might like.
▪ Service providers—companies that provide services for or on behalf of DLF Pickseed.
▪ Law enforcement—when we are required to do so or to protect DLF Pickseed and its users.
Who can access your Personal Data and why?
We limit the disclosure of your Personal Data to others, however we do need to disclose your Personal Data in certain instances and mainly to the following recipients:
▪ DLF family of companies, where required for our legitimate interests or with your consent;
▪ Third parties engaged by us to provide services such as administering DLF Pickseed Canada websites, applications and services (e.g. features, programs, and promotions) available to you, subject to appropriate protections;
▪ Credit reporting agencies/debt collectors, where permitted by the law and if we need to verify your credit or collect outstanding invoices; and
▪ Relevant public agencies and authorities, if required to do so by law or a legitimate business interest.
What are your rights over your Personal Data?
▪ Whenever we ask you to provide us with any Personal Data, you will be told why we need it and how it will be used. Your Personal Data will only be processed for the purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, or any other further purposes notified to you before we collect it. If you choose not to provide Personal Data when we ask you, this may limit the services we can offer you. For example, if you do not provide your address, we cannot deliver your order.
▪ If you share Personal Data with us, you have a right to (i) request access (i.e. to ask us what data we have about you, and obtain a copy), (ii) ask for changes to be made or (iii) to have the data deleted. This can be done by contacting us at Privacy Officer email@example.com
▪ You can also opt-out of marketing communications by (i) clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided in marketing materials you might receive; (ii) or by contacting us.
How to Contact Us
Email: Privacy Officer – email Or Mail: Privacy Officer, c/o Rick Smeall, 1 Greenfield Road, Lindsay, Ontario, Canada, K9V 4R1
For our complete policy, click here